ARE YOU GAME’S NEW INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP MANAGER?
In GAME, we love asphalt. As a playground, as a meeting place, and as the fundament for creating social change. GAME is a Top 200 NGO and since 2002 our dedicated staff and young volunteers have strived to bridge divides and engage less advantaged children and youth in street sports. The goal is to lower the threshold and involve more people in the asphalt-based community and play. In the coming three years we will be starting up in eight new countries, why we are now looking for a International Partnership Manager.
We’re looking for an International Partnership Manager to co-drive GAME’s internationalization. You will become one of the first members of the team with responsibility for delivering the ambitious goal of scaling up GAME’s social impact. You will have special focus on implementing GAME’s proven concepts together with local partners in four European countries. Developing GAME’s platforms and resources for training will constitute another important task, which you will share with the headquarter in Copenhagen. As you learn and grow confident in the job, your area of responsibility will grow with you. You will refer to the CEO currently heading the internationalization.
YOU WILL GET
- A unique chance to make a difference through street sports and culture
- Influence and have a central position on an experienced team
- Responsibility for leading the start-up in four European countries
- A membership of the steering group for the development of GAME’s new digital training platform
- A chance to plan and implement training camps for our new Playmakers
- Ad hoc tasks in relation to the internationalization and headquarters
- International professional experience
- Strong skills in project planning and management
- Experience and preferably also results from fundraising
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- An independent personality with strong self-management and prioritization skills, an ability to easily connect with people and a well-organized and pragmatic approach
is 1. February 2018 or before. Availability for Kick-off Meeting in Brussels 31/01/18 would be an asset. The position is full time and the candidate must have flexibility to travel (less than 50 travel days per year expected).
is GAME’s headquarter on Enghavevej 82 D in Copenhagen, Denmark.
LETTER OF MOTIVATION
has to be uploaded together with CV as one (1) PDF. Please use this link: https://podio.com/webforms/19897998/1349498
DEADLINE AND INTERVIEWS
The deadline is Tuesday 12. December 2017 at 23:59 CET. Interviews are expected to be held in following week.
is something we celebrate. We therefore encourage everyone irrespective of their gender, sexual orientation, age, race, religion or disability to apply for a job in GAME.
about the job can be obtained from Simon Prahm (CEO) on phone +961 7154 5976 on weekdays between 12:00 and 12:30 CET. For general information on GAME, please see http://gameinternational.org
Please state that you have seen the job advertisement on Globalnyt.