Partnership Advisor - Matrix and Surge Coordinator for MoFA
Are you our new colleague who will inspire and support our work for better and more effective work in the world
Networker, coordinator and inspirer
We are looking for a colleague who can drive our engagement and work with MoFA. The Partnership advisor will together with a colleague support, nurture, inspire and expand the Partnership.
The Partnership Advisor will also have the responsibility for setting up the global technical matrix team within the technical area, including mapping and coordination of technical resources.
The advisor is expected to build on, or establish informal and formal connections and network.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) relation focal point from HQ
- Coordination of the Danish Red Cross matrix for MoFA
- Coordination of the frame funding agreement
- Funding application and report coordination and support
- Compliance, Quality and consistency in Donor Proposals, implementation, reporting and finalization.
- Provide guidance and technical assistance, give technical support and undertake quality assurance to DRC supported operations
- Surge and flexibility
- Support to recruitment and briefing of technical delegates
- Strong Networking skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Planning, facilitation and coordination skills
- Strong knowledge of Danida frame modality and knowledge of other donor modalities, particular EU and foundations. Technical expertise and academic degree within the area or equivalent specialist experience
- Readiness to work on flexible times
- Solid Danish language skills and Excellent English language skills
- In-depth understanding of the project cycle and LFA approach
- Experience from working in humanitarian settings or developing countries
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
Your future work place
The Red Cross is always there. We save lives every day, and we equip people with the tools they need to get through crises and disasters. In Denmark, we create communities and help vulnerable people in society lead safe and healthy lives.
We help people on both sides of a conflict and in the remotest corners of the world, regardless of their religion, race or political views.
We are the world's largest humanitarian organisation with 17 million volunteers in 189 countries. We are part of your local community no matter where you live. With your help, we can be wherever we are needed, always.
International Department in the Danish Red Cross supports vulnerable people in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, in close cooperation with Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies in more than 30 countries, and have an annual turnover of more
than 750 million Danish kroner annually. We work specifically on building preparedness and response capacity. DRC works both with long term activities and short-term response particular within health, disaster preparedness and response.
The partnership advisor will sit in the Partnership & Compliance team together with 11 colleagues.
The position is a 37 hours a week employment. The advisor will refer to head of Partnership & Compliance, Jakob Harbo
Salary and employment conditions will according to Danish Red Cross’s collective bargain agreement with HK and AC be between DKK 41,045.42 and DKK 46,284.85 including allowances and pension depending on experience and qualifications.
Application and further information
If you wish to know more please contact Jakob Harbo, Head of Partnership & Compliance on [email protected] or +45 31320119
The date of commencement will be 1 October and we expect interviews to take place Mid-august. The vacancy can be applied via our homepage www.rodekors.dk/job.
Please state that you have seen the job advertisement on Globalnyt.