Location/department: Copenhagen Office, with travel to other Mission East office locations as required.
Length of contract: Permanent contract
Responsible to: Director of Copenhagen office
Line Management of: Fundraising Officers
The Fundraising Manager shall:
- In collaboration with the Director of the Copenhagen office, develop and ensure that strategic objectives and KPI’s are met by the fundraising team.
- Provide a creative input to the design of Mission East’s fundraising platforms
- Provide creative input to Mission East’s external profile
- In collaboration with Active Mission (AM) Managing Director, oversee and develop AM fundraising activities.
- In collaboration with the Office Manager of Mission East Deutschland (MED), contribute to the development and implementation of MED fundraising approaches and activities
- Maximize outcome from Mission East’s existing network of foundations and big donors to continuously develop Mission East’s organisational capabilities for fundraising
- Manage the fundraising team
Key tasks and responsibilities
Management, Strategy and Organisation
- Ensure that strategic objectives and KPI’s are developed and followed up on during each planning period for the fundraising department.
- Manage the fundraising department to ensure clear roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure that Mission Easts fundraising team functions with effective and efficient use of resources.
- Work closely with the Communication Manager to align Mission East’s communication efforts with fundraising development.
- Give creative input to print and digital design elements in fundraising materials.
- Develop relationship tools and events that build loyalty and engagement for foundations, big donors and networks
- Research and development of potential fundraising projects for Mission East and Active Mission.
- Understand market in order to develop an understanding of Mission East and Active Mission’s supporters basis.
- Growth of Mission East supporters database.
- Define, develop and implement Mission East’s CSR strategy
- Develop and implement Mission East’s social media fundraising strategy
- Liaise with MED’s Office manager and develop fundraising approaches and activities in line with the German market and reflecting Mission East’s uniqueness
In collaboration with the Communication team
- Further development of Mission East’s design profile and branding
- Implement fundraising campaigns
- Develop and execute exhibitions and events
- Master degree or equivalent in Marketing focused on fundraising
- Substantial experience in fundraising activities preferably in the not-for-profit sector. This must include significant experience of management and evidence of successful fundraising plans for relief and development projects
- Substantial experience in creative marketing in terms of design and selling points
- Experience in fundraising via social media is an advantage
- Experience in fundraising from the CSR’s sector is an advantage
- Demonstrated leadership experience in an NGO setting, including strategy development and detailed coordination
- Experience with developing countries in Asia is an advantage.
- Personnel management and team-building skills with an ability to delegate, follow-up and supervise, as well as support.
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural communication and mediation skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong external representational skills
- Fluency in spoken and written Danish and English.
- Excellent computer skills
Agreement with Mission East’s Organisational Values.
To apply for this post please visit www.missioneast.org/vacancies, where you will be able to complete an application form.
Please ensure that all sections are fully answered as candidates will be initially screened using data submitted on the online form.
CV and Cover Letters must be written in English. Application deadline 20/06/2017, Mission East may contact candidates before this deadline.
Skriv venligst at du har set jobopslaget på Globalnyt.