Project Officer at PEMconsult
International consulting company seeks a Project Officer for 32-37 hours weekly.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
General business administration including acquisition, contract procedure management, and provision of general logistical support to the company’s partners, clients, partner organisations, consultants and subcontractors who are located across the globe.
Preparation of expressions of interest, technical and financial proposals for international development cooperation agencies (e.g. Danida, the World Bank, EU, GIZ, Sida, UNDP) – including the identification of consultants as well as forging strategic partnerships with other companies and performing quality assurance of proposals and budgets.
Website and social media – responsible for the maintenance and updating of PEMconsult’s website and LinkedIn profile.
The desired candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Experience with administration, acquisition, and/or procurement. Experience with assessing CVs and staff/consultant recruitment is an advantage;
- Project management and procurement experience including preparation of Expressions of Interests, tenders, EU framework contract management;
- Experience with working in the field of international development and knowledge of Danida systems and procedures is an advantage;
- A personality that can fit into our small and lean operation and management, and also contribute in creating an inspiring work environment for colleagues and partners;
- Ability to work independently, while also respecting team work and the need for sharing responsibilities and cope with ad-hoc planning and deadlines;
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in spoken and written Danish and previous experience from a Danish work place is an advantage.
The preferred start date would be as soon as possible.
Please state that you have seen the job advertisement on Globalnyt.