Welcome by Jane Kruse, Nordic Folkecenter for Renewable Energy, NFRE, director
Best Practices – Technology Transfer by Leire Gorroño, engineer, NFRE
Renewable Energy & Climate Change Mitigation – Findings & Recommendations from nine districts of Uganda – report from a 4 year CISU project, by Ntege Edrisa, JEEP Uganda and project coordinator Lene Høgh, NFRE
Experience from work as a volunteer in Uganda by Philipp Wienecke, ARTEFACT, Germany
- ”Lighting Africa” - lamps and installations by Helle Pasgaard, ENIIG
- Mini Grids for Local Communities by AAU Students
- A solar generator/AC without storage by Anker Mardal , NFRE
- LED light to save on energy by Jan Harry Frederiksen, NFRE
Water – for a dry place by Poul Kroijer, Seniors without Borders
The GLOW Stove, development and entrepreneurship by Markus Espeter, Germany
- Senegal – Adult education
- Tanzania – Employment of Youth, by Erasto M. Kishula & Morsø Development Ass.
- Mali and Burkina Faso – Solar Energy for Local Communities, NFRE
Exhibitions and guided tour of the Folkecenter
Sign up: [email protected] Telephone 97956600 Daniele Pagani before Wednesday 13th September 12.00.
Coffee/tea/soft drinks + vegetarian lunch DKK 100.
The seminar is sponsored by Nordic Folkecenter and CISU, Civil Society in Development.
Organized by Nordic Folkecenter together with Seniors Without Borders and Morsø U-Landsforening.